Why Dedicated Servers are better than shared Hosting
Why dedicated servers are Better than shared Hosting
Several web hosting companies offer two options such as those of dedicated servers and shared servers during the time of selling servers to their clients. People often get confused while choosing the best web hosting server for their web site. In dedicated hosting, you rent a server that is not shared with anyone else, whereas in shared hosting, many web sites are hosted on same server to save money and share resources. With its varying options and multiple features, dedicated servers really stand out and are far more better than shared hosting.
The reasons why dedicated servers are better than shared hosting are as follows:
1. As compared to shared hosting, dedicated servers enable you to install data applications. dedicated servers also offer full control over the entire operating system and enable you to customize the hardware as well as the software setups to meet all your requirements.
2. Dedicate servers also provide more support options such as:
• A Flat-rate support that is only provided to the administrators of their account
• A token based pay-as-you-go support and
• A Flat-rate support for all the users in their account
3. Dedicated servers also offer a better Service Level Agreement, which is better than the shared hosting. It offers 100% network uptime (the time, for which the server will function and will be available for use), 100% power and HVAC uptime as compared to shared hosting which offers 99.99% of uptime.
4. Dedicated servers also offer more privacy to you than shared hosting. In dedicated servers, no other customers have access to your server and hence, the data is secured than in shared hosting.
5. Through dedicated servers, you can also install desired software with superior flexibility and administrative options
Besides the above, dedicated servers also provide you with lots of disk space, lots of Web site database and plenty of Bandwidth.
AskWebHosting.com: Web Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Colocation offers directory